Bhutan UFO files (disclosure documents) are nowhere to find. But one report dating back to 1968 from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) details some UFO sightings there.
CIA documents about UFO´s in Bhutan
A report dating back to April 1968 from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) details some UFO sightings there. Unidentified flying objects were observed over Ladakh, Sikkim (then a protectorate of India), Bhutan and Nepal in preceding months (source 1).
An article (removed on September 16, 2018) in the North East Today deals with the declassification of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) documents. And there are pictures of the supposed UFO´s seen. The last photo in the article shows a disc-shaped object hovering over Bhutan in 1968.
Bhutan UFO websites and blogs
They are speaking English in Bhutan (and 5-6 other languages), but searches after anything related to UFO / Vimāna reporting in Bhutan gave no results. If you live in Bhutan and have a website or blog about the UFO phenomenon there, you are very welcome to contact me please drop a comment.
Bhutan UFO files missing?
If you have knowledge of additional resources to the Bhutan UFO files not been addressed in my article, please drop a comment.
Bhutan flag image credit: countryflags.com
- Alien mothership with flying saucers and UFO scout fleet?
- Disc-shaped UFO that causes condensation?
- Strange cloud manifestation inside another cloud
- F16 jet fighter UFO/UAP gallery
- Massive UFO / UAP photo sighting gallery
- Military aircraft in dramatic UFO fleet hunt over Denmark
- Boeing 747 forced down by UFO trio?
- Cylindrical UFO emitting strange field (daylight photo)
- UFO activity captured in aviation contrail photos?
- Smiley UFO with scout fleet above Denmark