Bahamas UFO files (disclosure documents) seem not to be available from the Bahamian government. A search on their national archive gives no results. I thought there would be many hits in my search on UFO´s over Bahamas but no. The Bahamian islands is part of the Bermuda Triangle which is synonym with unexplained phenomena in and above the sea. But I found very little.
All I found is sporadic accounts on UFO sightings in the area. There is one Blogger blog about sightings in the Bahamas and a forum thread about a military test-site on the island.
Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center
Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) is in some communities called the underwater Area 51. According to this thread on the UFORN forum website, strange events are happening at the AUTEC base. Claims are that there is a lot of UFO / USO activity there, it is a supposed hotspot.
Bahamas UFO websites and blogs
This Blogger blog titled Bahamas UFO Files offers some sighting stories from the Bahamas. But the site seem not to be maintained and some of it are missing.
Bahamas UFO files missing?
If you have knowledge of additional resources to the Bahamas UFO files not been addressed in my article, please drop a comment.
Bahamas flag image credit: countryflags.com
- UFO salute with three unidentified flying objects (photo)
- Half flying saucer under teleportation in the sky?
- Box-shaped UFO mystery with cracked front and large opening
- Military aircraft in dramatic UFO fleet hunt over Denmark
- Alien mothership with flying saucers and UFO scout fleet?
- Cylindrical UFO emitting strange field (daylight photo)
- Flying saucer with fast orbiting transformer UFO probe
- Homer Simpson UFO face with eyes ejected
- UFO mothership with flying saucers docked?
- UFO sighting, landing and alien contact