Ordinary Cumulus clouds in the blue sky photographed from the middle of the road. The photo was taken in Denmark on June 27, 2010. The Cumulus clouds were drifting by above Odense city at 11.46 am local time.
See the weather history for Denmark (Vojens-Skrydstrup Air Base) on June 27, 2010
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Aircraft exhaust suddenly stops mid-air?
- Semi-transparent Altocumulus cloud and interesting weather
- Magnificent Cirrocumulus activity and Cirrus cloud system
- Aerodynamic contrails residues development
- Persistent contrails caused massive visual pollution