Horizontal stratocumulus cloud mass coming in from Lanzarote east coast on June 5, 2010. It was seen from our hotel 8.27 am local time the same day we headed home from vacation there. The stratocumulus may have been a sign of weather change…
The horizontal cloud mass was seen from far left to far right in the horizon.
We had been lucky with very good weather since we came to the island. It was 10 days with the Sun shining from a blue sky. The two photos above were the last ones I took before departure to the airport nearby. Also, see the Lanzarote sphere UFOs
See the weather history for Lanzarote, Spain (Titerroy CEP Lanzarote (IARRECIF4)) on June 5, 2010
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Sylph contrail-cloud captured on photography
- Aircraft contrail transforms into Cirrus cloud type
- Strange contrails above Denmark caused by F16 jets?
- Large sphere UFO stationary in the sunset
- Amazing Cirrus clouds invading the sky