Beautiful altocumulus cloud structure with parallel bands captured on photography in Denmark on May 6, 2010. I have my days where I keep an eye on the weather. This time was around 5.45 pm local time in Odense city. The beginning of the sunset drew the clouds beautifully and I got these photos of what I believe is Altocumulus with slats invading the sky.
In the bottom of the above photo, other cloud types are posing in the distance. It looks messy and I cannot really specify these clouds. Some of it could be fragments of contrails from air traffic.
Beautiful altocumulus cloud structure with parallel bands photo gallery
See the weather history for Denmark (Vojens-Skrydstrup Air Base) on May 6, 2010
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Rapidly changing weather brought different cloud types (photos)
- Sylph contrail-cloud captured on photography
- Amazing Cirrus clouds invading the sky
- Strange cloud manifestation inside another cloud
- Cumulus, Altocumulus, Cirrocumulus and Cirrus clouds