Altocumulus cloud type invading the sky are two photos I will show you. There is nothing exciting other than beautiful Altocumulus clouds scattered in the sky. Photos were taken in Denmark on April 21, 2011, early morning in Odense city at 6.57 am local time.
Some of the larger clouds in the photos here almost look like Cumulus clouds but Altocumulus seems to be the ruling weather system.
Altocumulus are mid-level clouds that form between 6.000 to 20.000 feet. They usually form in groups and are around one kilometer thick. Altocumulus clouds are also known for the parallel cloud bands
Altocumulus cloud type invading the sky photo gallery
See the high-resolution cloud photos in below gallery.
See the weather history for Denmark (Vojens-Skrydstrup Air Base) on April 21, 2011
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Sphere UFO cluster emitting ectoplasm or condensation?
- UFO mothership with flying saucers docked?
- Flying saucer appears above old UFO landing site
- White daylight Cumulus vs. grey sunset Cumulus
- Elliptical dome UFO with elongated structure