Large polygon lens flare artifact in DSLR photo.
I was photographing an aircraft with contrail and this polygon lens flare showed up on the photo.
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Dotted aircraft contrail strands flanked by Cirrus cloud type
- Rapidly changing weather brought different cloud types (photos)
- UFO mothership with flying saucers docked?
- Photos show the dissolution of an aviation contrail
- Strange contrails above Denmark caused by F16 jets?
Spread the love