Large polygon lens flare artifact in DSLR photo.
I was photographing an aircraft with contrail and this polygon lens flare showed up on the photo.
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Strange contrails above Denmark caused by F16 jets?
- Altocumulus in the sunset followed by Cirrus clouds
- Military aircraft in dramatic UFO fleet hunt over Denmark
- Magnificent Cirrocumulus activity and Cirrus cloud system
- Aviation contrail transforms into unknown cloud type?
Spread the love