Aircraft contrails crisscrossing the sky above the southeastern outskirts of Odense city was photographed in Denmark on July 1, 2010. I am on the top floor on the parking lot area at Odense train station. I shot some photos of the sky from there. In below photo is the old train station surrounded by parked bicycles.
I liked sometimes to go up and take some photos until a guard one day approached me telling me I was not allowed to be there.
Aircraft contrails crisscrossing photo gallery
Since I have shot over 7000 photos of clouds and contrails (and still shooting), I intend to show some of my most interesting and best DSLR photos here on site. Some of it may be kind of boring stuff but I share it anyway.
See the weather history for Denmark (Vojens-Skrydstrup Air Base) on July 1, 2010
Camera used: Sony A-100 DSLR with a standard 18-75mm zoom lens
- Photogenic contrail dissolves in the sky above Denmark
- Show me a picture of a UFO (unidentified flying object)
- Aircraft exhaust suddenly stops mid-air?
- Bizarre UFO phenomenon emitting condensation or ectoplasm?
- Apocalyptic shelf cloud weather phenomenon